Author Topic: Delivery payment options  (Read 1118 times)

Offline pacificample

• Young Forex Koala
  • Koala Power: +0/-0
  • Baby Forex Koala
    • View Profile
Delivery payment options
« on: August 17, 2016, 10:00:00 AM »
My sister has a small but well-known eatery in our area. She doesn't do deliveries but she's thinking of doing it because a lot of people are asking if they deliver. Now, I told my sister that eventually, if she will do deliveries, she needs to get credit card machines that her delivery guys can take with them. Do you think she'll get more customers if she has more payment options for deliveries aside from just cash?

TheGeekKnows - Forex Forum

Delivery payment options
« on: August 17, 2016, 10:00:00 AM »

Offline Guineagreen

• Young Forex Koala
  • Baby Forex Koala
    • View Profile
Re: Delivery payment options
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 12:29:06 PM »
Yes, I think , the latest payment options using a mobile device will help her a lot because as far are reviews are concern, most business owners have good feedback about it.

Offline pacificample

• Young Forex Koala
  • Baby Forex Koala
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 10:58:16 PM »
I guess you are right, I found a mobile payment solutions online (here's their website: http://tsysmerchantsolutions.com/merchant-solutions/simplified-pricing-packages/ ) they offer flat rates for their services, they offer free credit card machine reader and a tablet too depending on the type of package you will avail.. Aside from credit card payments they also accept e-wallet payments such as Apple pay and Samsung pay.. It's sounds like a good deal what do you think?

Offline Apothemmars

• Young Forex Koala
  • Baby Forex Koala
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 10:25:49 PM »
I know a friend who use mobile credit card machines and she said it's a good thing because she can accept payments right away.