Good day forex traders.
Welcome to another The Koala Recommends!
Today me the Geeky Koala would like to talk about a forex service that has been around for sometime!
Nope. This is not a
- Sure get rich forex EA
- Sure get rich forex system
- Sure get rich whatever
Let me present to you an unbiased review of ZuluTrade !
- The statistics of the signal providers are transparent. You can see their open positions, percentage of winning trades, biggest drawdown, total pips gained, etc. The top signal provider has gained 5400+ pips so far in 67 weeks.
- Recent changes to the compensation of the signal providers to a monthly profit and loss basis basically reduces the chances of signal providers going rouge and taking crazy risky trades to earn commission. Now they share the same interest to perform as you!
- Strong emphasis and saying no to margin call. There is a Margin Call O Meter to warn you against over exposure to risk 🙂
- Clean and easy interface with a healthy discussions system in a form of a forum and direct comments to your favorite signal providers. iPhone and Android app is available too.
- A member of NFA / CFTC . Probably no monkey business to be seen here 🙂
- Some signal providers may take excessive risks to ensure their pips gained are high. Always watch out for “too good to be true” Check maximum drawdown, number of trades, etc. For example, a signal provider who clocks 100% winning positions due to riding the losses out at 80% drawdown of the forex account is a big NO NO.
- Proper money management is a must as of any forex related interest. Historical performance is NOT a indication of future performance. Be prudent.
- This is NOT a get rich in one week service.
Geeky Koala tips :
- Look out for signal providers who are consistent. ie. Slow and Steady wins the race. The graph feature of their profits is useful. Look out for slow consistent gradients versus spiky graphs.
- Do not let this service be your one and only forex interest. I personally maintain ZuluTrade as my supplementary account to gain some passive pips while learning how the top signal providers trade. ( Their positions are transparent and hence you can learn ! ) Ultimately, self trading is the way to master forex trading
- If your broker is not supported or if you are intending to open a new broker account to use it as a supplementary account like me, consider AAAFX.– Based on my researches, brokers may sometimes experience slippage due to the connection between ZuluTrade and the brokers. AAAFX being the ONLY broker directly integrated with ZuluTrade, will solve most of such problems resulting in potentially better performance and experience.
– AAAFX is regulated in the EU and requires only a minimum deposit of $300USD / $250EURO
Ready to ZuluTrade? Click below! Remember. I use AAAFX for the best possible experience with ZuluTrade.
Do join our free mailing list for exclusive updates!